Monday, January 14, 2008

The Adventure Begins


So we're off again! Our route this time is starting us off in Beijing, China and taking us overland to Bangkok, Thailand. Like our South American travels, we have nothing planned except for the flight home in 6 weeks time. I'm sure we'll get to see some amazing places along the way and we'll try to keep everyone posted with some pics and entries here and there. Maybe we'll even catch Zay at a poetic moment once again!! Fingers crossed.
We shall see what the far east brings.
Cheers,
Heather & Zay

8 comments:

Development Communications Network said...

Have a good time, punks! If you happen to fly over the US on your way home, do feel free to buy me some bulk sized Cheezits and send them to me in Nigeria. Haha, I joke. Keep us posted on your adventures!!!

Development Communications Network said...

Sorry, I forgot to sign my name. It's Amanda. But I'm sure you figured that out from the Cheezit comment.

Mom,Badge said...

Take care of your lovely selves, and please write home alot.
Love Mom, Badge

Photos said...

I know you will have an amazing journey and once again, it will be so interesting to follow you through this blog and the beautiful pictures you will take.
Take care of each other!

Mike and Michele

BISSON, JADE said...

me how!
zye chin!

thats all the chinese i know and i just learned it today.

zye chin!
Jade.

Terry Bell said...

Heather come back we need you!!

JK. Hope you are having a great time.

campai
-tb

Unknown said...

The place looks horrible, glad we're not there.... Damn you guys...

Kevin

gord said...

Hey guys looks awesome. Hope all is well I'm sure it is. Maybe I should fly over there and meet you too again. Zay you look good in that suit.
Take care
Gord